Friday, November 6, 2015

                                                     RASTAFIRI IN JAMAICA ( REGGAE )

Reggae is a genre of music made in Jamica developed by Bob marley in the late 60s, well the whole world has declared that Bob Marley as the best Reggae founder and yeah, Reggae music is a natural rural music and to be a  Reggae man you have to be confident and be a natural man with a natural feeling, acts.
Reggae is a free music that can be used but any kind of man, but what I appreciate from all the nations in the world is that they all know that Reggae is best music based on positive messege.
Reggae is very important in the world because of education even though many people ask themselves many questions saying why Rastas has draids on their heads but draids means nothing in Reggae music, like I said Reggae can be sang but any race, but someone who's hair can't even support draids weight, power, straingth because if you want to have draids, your hair has to be very strong and other race are now locking their hair but first they first go to black culture shop and ask for instructions, lotions and other ingredients to make it look good like real draids and having draids doesn't mean you sing Reggae. So Reggae is everybody's choice not only black people, well we know Reggae was descovered in Jamaica but it's also popular in America, Africa and many places, that's why Bob Marley said ''Let's get together and feel allright / One Love'', he really was trying to tell people that do not be afraid, feel free come (races) join me and help me to develop love among the nation don't be afraid.

2 comments:

  1. Bob Marley is probably one of my favorite musicians. I don't go out of my way to listen to any type of music in general, but if something by Bob Marley is playing then I'll typically leave it on. I found what you mentioned about the hair interesting, I didn't know that not just anybody can support it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its true, Bob Marley is known for the music and he is really popular, I don't really enjoy his music but this post gives good impression about him.

    ReplyDelete