Thursday, October 29, 2015

RASTAFARIANS
The reason why I want to talk about Rastafarians is because of who people think Rastafarians are.
Being a Rastaman  is not that easy because when people see your hair, they think you are to bad and dangereous, violant, smoke weed which is not true every race smokes weed not only Rastas or black people.
Many people dont know that draid lock is a real black man's hair from the 170s till now, even though they did not know anything about the comb, even today if a black man or woman don't comb their hair, it's going to lock itself .
The reson why I love to be a Rastaman and I always talk about Rastafarians is because of the messages they send and speak in the community.
people always talk about Rastas, minimise them, they don't hire them for who they are and for how they look like which is bad and very racist and when they go in the ghetto to look for life and the peopple start blaming them that they are too bad, then the question is: who made them to be wrong? the answer is you because you don't hire them you don't trust them.
I said all these because I myself have faced it, I was born Rastafirian, natural man with draids locks for 15 years but when I left Africa black people and white people I met told me that I will not be considered as a real man in Canada because of my hair and that is why I cut it off!!!

10 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100%. Judging someone before you even know someone is a terrible thing to do. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx buddy thanks for your comment yoh

      Delete
  2. Interesting post, maybe in the future you shouldn't center all the text, it makes the formatting a bit strange. And also, I assume you mean the 1700s and not the 170s?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy my work is always cool, Ithink you should take off your glaces and take a look one more time buddy lol

      Delete
    2. If I take off my glasses it will look the same. My eyesight isn't so bad that I can't see 5 feet in front of me. But by common logic, wouldn't taking off my glasses actually make it worse?

      Delete
  3. To be honest I don't know who these guys are but they seem very interesting an I can't wait to hear more about this group!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes dan, i agree so much on this. i really dont like how people pre judge us and think we are bad just because of what we wear or say but they shouldn't care because we don't hurt anybody and we are just like everyone esle. good subject bro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting to know that because I thought the same when I first saw people with dreads so I enjoy reading your topic and now I know that some people should not judge a person by their appearance physique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Danny i otally agree with you cause people gudge without even know the person. just because of how you look or what you dress, some people think that the physical thing define whats within but its not like that.but what matters is who we are and not what we look like.

    ReplyDelete